- Open Source Software using the GNU General Public License 3 & Python 3 – See License Details Here
- Available on GitHub – chad-ermacora
- Use & Configure through the built in Web server, no app install required!
- SQLite3 used for sensor recording
- Uses low cost & readily available Raspberry Pi hardware
KootNet Sensors – Web Portal
The Web Portal is the primary method of using, configuring and visualizing data from one or more sensors.
- Access Kootnet Sensors Web Portal from any computer on the same network as the Sensor. All you need is a web browser.
- Create interactive graphs on the fly using up to date readings
- Manage up to 20 other Kootnet Sensors at a time
- Generate a variety of Sensor(s) Reports
- System, Configuration, Sensors Test